Front End Engineer
About the role:
- Be able to write clean, scalable, standards-compliant, reusable, quality code with strong knowledge of OO design.
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverable's for our web apps and front end
- Ideally you are a self-starter with a “can do” attitude who can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Should be detail and results oriented with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Some familiarity with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, gems, npm and bundle
- Fun personality, interest in a start-up, and the desire to be a part of the next big thing
- Working with technical leads, engineers, designers, business analysts and operations teams to develop dynamic client-side web applications across most areas of our business.
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release.
- Work closely with UX and Graphic Designers to turn wireframes and visual designs into working HTML/CSS prototypes.
- Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure web applications are rendered consistently in cross-browser environments.